SW Corporate Hangar Area
Business and Aviation Park
Available for commercial use including maintenance; repair and overhaul; distribution; cargo; air terminal facilities; air charter; avionics; sales and repair and larger corporate operations
North Airport Development Sites
FORIEGN TRADE ZONE
Since the City of Mobile has applied to reorganize the FTZ project under the Alternative Site-Management Framework, FTZ designation for any particular company’s site now involves a 30-day formal process, creating a great deal of flexibility for economic development opportunities. (This process is less time-consuming than the process of obtaining approval for FTZ activation by the local office of U.S. Customs & Border Protection. The two processes can be conducted concurrently.
BIDS AND OPPORTUNITIES
AIRPORT TERMINAL DEVELOPMENT
- Air traffic control tower
- 6,692 runway with full ILS
- Runway and apron design for critical aircraft B-737
- Intracoastal access
- International airport
- Foreign trade zone-Any site on the airport can be designated FTZ and now involves a 30-day formal process, creating a great deal of flexibility for economic development opportunities.
- New airline terminal, apron and parking facility
- ARFF facility
- New highway spur to beach express and new intracoastal bridge
- Waterway district improvements
*Send all completed forms to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 3190 Airport Drive, Gulf Shores, AL 36542, attn: Marisa Montgomery.